We don’t have to make bad choices every time we eat out. Save some pounds with these replacements.
• For cheeseburgers, pick McDonald’s Big Mac, which has 220 fewer calories and 18 fewer grams of fat than a Burger King Whopper.
• Two slices of Domino’s cheese pizza have only 360 calories and 19 grams of fat, while 2 slices of Pizza Hut large cheese pizza have 560 calories and 24 grams of fat.
• Ask servers not to bring complimentary appetizers like bread or chips. It will cut back carb intake!
• Ask for dressing and sauces on the side instead of on your food. You almost always end up using less.
• Take small bites and eat slowly — it takes the body 10 minutes to feel full.